Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Working hard and my pink marshmallow

Okay so for Christmas from Grandma English, Delilah got a little play computer that she can press the buttons and explore things. It has music, color, shapes, and other things. She really likes it. Jarrod has made it his mission to teach her proper use of the computer by showing how to use his computer. Okay not really but he has decided that they both need to use their computers together A LOT. He will take her on the couch as shown, or go lay on the bed, both on their bellies each just typing away on their computers. He thinks he will turn her into a computer geek before she is even 2!

Okay and here is my pink marshmallow. For Christmas she got a really nice set of mittens and the pink hat that are nice. She also got a pink winter jacket. It is for size 18 months so still a little big for her. But we decided to try it all on and when I saw it in person it wasn't so bad but then I saw the picture today and her face just looks likes help me. It makes me laugh. I still think she makes a very cute marshmallow.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the photos! They're sooo cute. And yeah, she'll be a computer geek before she can form complete sentences, I fear!

Steph said...

P.S. I see Abby likes the blanket!