Friday, January 9, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, very late!

Okay, I know, I know. I am very late in getting this posted. And no I still will not have pictures. The reason, I kept thinking I would have time to resize the pictures and I just don't get them resized. So at work today I decided I would just quick write the update.

I worked actual Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so I missed out, but nothing happened on the Eve and on X-mas day Jarrod took Delilah over to my sister's and they all hung out. Gma and Gpa English, Regina, Delilah and Jarrod. Jarrod really appreciated not having to be alone for the holiday. Gpa said he was glad to actually be around a baby again on the actual holiday. She was not content to be on the floor She wanted to be held the entire day. So she got just a little spoiled.

Then on the 26th is when we celebrated and opened gifts. She really could care less. She liked the paper more than the rattle at first. Then the 27th we headed up to the other side of the family and got to see Gma, Gpa, G-Gma, G-Gpa and had all sorts of fun up there. I will get the four generation picture up soon.

Well she is taking a sippy cup and does fairly well. She sits up on her own but cna't get into that position on her own yet. She gets up on all four and rocks but doesn't really go anywhere unless she is ticked off and pushes backwards. Overall she si doing great and is growign so fast. We are going to have to get a larger car seat real soon. Well all for now. Happy Belated Holidays!

No comments: