Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Growing up...



Well on September 18th, Grace's 2nd birthday, My sister and I were able to visit the newest member of the English Family. What amazed me the most is that Chloe was 7 lbs 7 oz at birth and Delilah was 7 lb 5 oz. When you see her every day you forgot how much she really has grown. So when we lined up all the girls you have Chloe Elizabeth, then Delilah, and then Grace you can see the major size differences. The other picture I was holding Chloe and Delilah was in front of me. We pulled Grace away from the TV and tried to get the girls. It is just amazing to me the size difference and how a little time can make such a difference. It was so nice to be able to see the girls. There was a lot of estrogen in that house that day. Dave was outnumbered 6 to 1!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh man, in that bottom photo, Delilah looks JUST like Jarrod did in his baby pictures. Crazy! :)