Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All smiles


She is really starting to smile more but it is hard to catch them on the camera. She seems to be very camera shy. I have tried to catch video of her smiling today but every time I pick up the camera she stops smiling and cooing. I think sometime when she is interacting with Jarrod I will just have to sneak up and catch her. Well starting to get better about getting her down for naps. Starting to figure out a little bit of her schedule. Never realized how much sleep we were really taking away from her by not putting her down for naps and getting her to bed earlier. I can't believe it but she is actually an even happier baby. I thought she was good after we got the colic under control but man, with the increase sleep she is just so much happier. I am a little frustrated again because the stools are getting worse again and I am not sure why. I am not pumping at all, I never feel that full and I only squirted her once and that was just cause her nose was stuffy so she took a break so why is she acting as if I have oversupply again. Oh the sad new but good news too is I had to pack all her 0-3 month clothes away. They are just to small so I had to get all her 3-6 month clothes washed. It is just sad to see all her clothes get put away. It means she really is growing up. I did okay putting away her newborn, because she couldn't wear those for long but man now to see the clothes she has worn for three months go away, it is just a little hard. I hope I don't get this way every three months as I upgrade her clothes!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yay a new pic! She's so darn cute. And I'm not biased at all :)
That is sad that she's outgrown her clothes. Guess aunt Stephanie will just have to buy her some new ones...