Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 15th...

So as you can read in my last post that yes Delilah had moved onto Omnicef. Luckily though we have been able to keep the diaper rash at bay. We immediately started giving her Lactobaccilus (a probiotic), and treating her diaper area with lots of triple paste and Lotrimin twice a day and so far have only had a little redness and then a spot every once and awhile. I am excited that we aren't having a horrible diaper rash yet. By we are on Day 6!

The awesome news is that on September 15th we are getting to see the ENT for tube evaluation and our Pediatrician for her 15 month check up. So going to be busy day but finally we can get the ball rolling for tubes. I really want to get them in as soon as we can. Hopefully no more antibiotics for ear infections! Otherwise, Delilah finally said "Mama" I am not sure she was saying it at me but hey she said it and I heard it. Apparently Jarrod has heard it long before I did.

Delilah has quite the temper and is rather stubborn ( I know like mother, like daughter), she has learned "No" very efficiently and is starting to throw temper tantrums of throwing herself down and kicking. Does she know that she is only 15 months and she can't do this until she is TWO! Oh well. She is so funny and has such purpose now. It is so cute to see her so determined. She is one smart stubborn cookie!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm glad you're able to take care of it. Poor D. Hopefully this will help!
And about her stubbornness, I saw the conviction in her eyes when she told Brian "no" in July when he tried to take his dollar back from her, so I can only imagine how much she's using that now!